ENGLISH PEAR & FREESIA – REED DIFFUSER
A combination of fresh green pear and freesia with additional woody notes of amber, patchouli and cedar wood.
14 in stock
Top Notes: Fresh Pear, Lemon
Middle Notes: Freesia, Leafy Green
Base Notes: Amber, Patchouli, Cedar wood
5Luxe Scents Co. Reed Diffusers come in apothecary-inspired amber glass bottle and 10 pcs rattan reeds.
It’s a no fuss low maintenance scent throw. No matches or flames. Flip the reeds once a while to refresh the scent.
How to use a Reed Diffuser
1. Open the bottle of fragrance oil
2. Put 5 – 10 reed sticks into the bottle.
3. Give your reeds a few minutes to absorb the oil, then carefully flip them.
4. Spread your reeds out as much as possible to let air circulate between them.
5. Allow up to 24 hours for the fragrance to fully diffuse.
6. Add or remove sticks to adjust the fragrance intensity.
7. Place the diffuser in a safe spot and enjoy the continuous fragrance in your space.
8. Flip reed sticks once a week to refresh the fragrance of the reed diffuser
Enhance Scent Safely
When flipping reeds for a stronger fragrance, please place a paper towel and wipe the bottle afterward to prevent any oil from dripping onto your table surface.
Protect Your Surfaces
Like a glass of ice water can leave a ring on a wooden table, reed diffusers are best placed on a drink coaster (ceramic, glass, etc.) or glass table. Spilled diffusers can damage table surfaces.
Child Safety First
Diffusers are meant to stand up and to be left untouched. If kids are around diffusers, please keep the diffusers higher and out of reach. Diffuser oils should not be ingested.
Shipping & Delivery
We will ship out your products within 2 working days and it should arrive within 3-5 working days from when we ship it out
You can choose to come and pick up your items physically at our shop:
5Luxe Scents Co. HQ at Eco Forest
No. 42-1, Jalan Eco Forest 6/1C, Eco Forest 43500 Semenyih, Selangor
Contact : 012-743 6907
(Mon-Fri , 9am – 5pm)
Closed: Sat, Sun & Public Holiday